Did you know that Reddot Biotech's ELISA kits were mentioned in some recent publications? Check them out here!
New for 2019!
1. Zago, M. P., Wiktorowicz, J. E., Spratt, H., Koo, S. J., Barrientos, N., Nuñez Burgos, A., ... & Garg, N. J. (2018). Potential Utility of Protein Targets of Cysteine-S-Nitrosylation in Identifying Clinical Disease Status in Human Chagas Disease. Frontiers in microbiology, 9, 3320.
Products mentioned: RD-ACTg2-Hu
2. David, M., Ain, Q. U., Ahmad, M., Zaman, W., & Jahan, S. (2019). A biochemical and histological approach to study antifertility effects of methanol leaf extract of Asplenium dalhousiae Hook. in adult male rats. Andrologia, e13262.
3. Nanayakkara, D., Sun, X. S., Morris, S., Louie, S., Mulligan, K., Overton, T., ... & Dube, M. (2019). Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Bone Turnover Markers during HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis using Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate-Emtricitabine in Men who have Sex with Men. AIDS research and human retroviruses, (ja).
Products mentioned: RD-PTH-Hu
4. Jaiswal, N., Agrawal, S., & Agrawal, A. (2019). High Fructose Induced Metabolic Changes Enhance Inflammation in Human Dendritic Cells. Clinical & Experimental Immunology.
Products mentioned: RD-AGE-Ge (currently out of stock)
5. Rehman, H., Ullah, I., David, M., Ullah, A., &Jahan, S. (2019) Neonatal exposure to furan alters the development of reproductive systems in adult male Sprague Dawley rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology.