Did you know that Reddot Biotech's ELISA kits were mentioned in some recent publications? Check them out here!
New for Summer 2019!
1. Akbari Moghaddam Kakhki, R., Ma, D.W.L., Price, K.R., Moats, J.R., Karrow, N.A., Kiarie, E.G. (2019). Enriching ISA brown and Shaver white breeder diets with sources of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids increased embryonic utilization of docosahexaenoic acid. Poultry Science.
Products mentioned: RDR-MDA-Ge
2. Bahrami, S., Mousavi, S. S., Alborzi, A. R., Mohammadi, G., & Namavari, M. (2019). Sperm quality and hormonal levels in C57BL/6 mice infected with Neospora caninum. Veterinary Parasitology.
Products mentioned: RD-LH-Mu
3. Pant, V., Yadav, B. K., & Sharma, J. (2019). A cross sectional study to assess the sFlt-1: PlGF ratio in pregnant women with and without preeclampsia. BMC pregnancy and childbirth, 19(1), 266.
4. Wenzel, T. J., Bajwa, E., & Klegeris, A. (2019). Cytochrome c can be released into extracellular space and modulate functions of human astrocytes in a toll-like receptor 4-dependent manner. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-General Subjects.
Products mentioned: RD-CYCS-Mu
5. Zago, M. P., Wiktorowicz, J. E., Spratt, H., Koo, S. J., Barrientos, N., Nuñez Burgos, A., ... & Garg, N. J. (2018). Potential Utility of Protein Targets of Cysteine-S-Nitrosylation in Identifying Clinical Disease Status in Human Chagas Disease. Frontiers in microbiology, 9, 3320.
Products mentioned: RD-ACTg2-Hu
6. David, M., Ain, Q. U., Ahmad, M., Zaman, W., & Jahan, S. (2019). A biochemical and histological approach to study antifertility effects of methanol leaf extract of Asplenium dalhousiae Hook. in adult male rats. Andrologia, e13262.
7. Nanayakkara, D., Sun, X. S., Morris, S., Louie, S., Mulligan, K., Overton, T., ... & Dube, M. (2019). Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Bone Turnover Markers during HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis using Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate-Emtricitabine in Men who have Sex with Men. AIDS research and human retroviruses, (ja).
Products mentioned: RD-PTH-Hu
8. Jaiswal, N., Agrawal, S., & Agrawal, A. (2019). High Fructose Induced Metabolic Changes Enhance Inflammation in Human Dendritic Cells. Clinical & Experimental Immunology.
Products mentioned: RD-AGE-Ge (currently out of stock)
9. Rehman, H., Ullah, I., David, M., Ullah, A., &Jahan, S. (2019) Neonatal exposure to furan alters the development of reproductive systems in adult male Sprague Dawley rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology.